Reading: Space Wolves and Warhammer Tau Blogs!


I'm assuming that if you are a regular reader of my blog, then you are a pretty savvy member of the community. I don't do a lot of self-promotion, so if you found me then you are hungry for Warhammer 40,000 content. I'm also a pretty voracious consumer of blog content, so I'm right there with you.


Recently I've come across a couple of blogs that are awesome enough to add to my "blogroll" -- which is pretty amazing because I am a really lazy blogger and I hate changing my widgets and links and such.

The Warhammer Tau blog is written by Adam Smith and is now my favorite site for reading about Tau. Great tournament and battle report coverage and awesome painting and conversion posts. It's almost enough to make me want to take my Tau army out of mothballs and update it. Almost, lol.

Here's the linkage:

Warhammer Tau

The second blog is Space Wolves, also created by Adam Smith (two blogs? who has time for two blogs? what are you some kind of machine from the future?). The Space Wolves team includes two additional authors (Jum and Dave) and you get a great look at different players focusing on the same army.

There's lots of painting discussions, army lists and earnest commentary about Space Wolves.


Space Wolves

Check 'em out!

blog comments powered by Disqus

Mkerr's Flywire

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus

Followers