Lunch with a Space Man!

I'm having lunch with my old friend Richard Garriott today. I thought it might be fun to bring you readers along with me. So if you have any questions you'd like me to ask (I'm sure we're going to talk about games, games, his recent stay on the the International Space Station, and games).

If you don't know who Richard Garriott is, then you really need to question your place in my Nerd Kingdom (and you need to follow the above link and read about him).


So if there's anything you want to know, just email me at mkerr@chainfist.com and I'll see what I can do!

>> Oh, and although comments are welcome (and always appreciated), email instantly pops up on my iPhone. So if you have a question, you have a much better chance of getting it answered if you email me.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Mkerr's Flywire

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus

Followers