MISC: Blogging at 30,000 Feet

Every once in a while something small happens and you wonder how you survived before it happened. Well that's happening to me right now. I mean right this very second.

I'm posting this to Chainfist in mid-flight. Yup, I said mid-"flight". How cool is that? American Airlines has recently launched their "Gogo Infight Internet" service to their MD80 fleet. And, according to Speakeasy, I'm getting a respectable 1,015 kb/s down and 330 kb/s up, all from seat 11A on a flight to San Francisco.

Has anyone else tried Gogo? Color me impressed.

Which brings me to point #2, I'm moving to San Francisco (and I'll be commuting for a couple of months hence the need for inflight internet). And to show you how hardcore I am about wargaming, I'm scouting out the local game stores before I settle on a neighborhood. I've heard good things about Endgame in Oakland (that's where the BloodofKittens.com crew hangs out, I'm told), so I'm looking there first.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Mkerr's Flywire

Recent Comments

Powered by Disqus

Followers